Average minimum and maximum temperature in Buenos Aires in celsius
- On average, the warmest month(s) are January, February and December.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 22.0° Celsius (71.6° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 13.0° Celsius (55.4° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Buenos Aires in Fahrenheit »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Buenos Aires.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Argentina and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.