Average minimum and maximum temperature in Manila (Luzon) in celsius
- The months January and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is May.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 31.0° Celsius (87.8° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 23.0° Celsius (73.4° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Manila in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Manila
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Manila.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Philippines and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.