Average monthly snow and rainfall in Manila (Luzon) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Manila has dry periods in January, February, March and April.
- On average, August is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Show average precipitation in Manila in Inches »
More climate information for Manila
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Manila.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Philippines and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.