Average monthly rainy days in Ho Chi Minh City (Ho Chi Minh Municipality)
The number of days each month with rain, snow and hail in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Most rainy days are in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Ho Chi Minh City has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, July is the most rainy with 23 days of rain/snow.
- On average, February is the driest month with 1 rainy day.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 158.
Weather Forecasts for Ho Chi Minh City (Ho Chi Minh Municipality)