Average monthly rainy days in Ho Chi Minh City
- Most rainy days are in May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Ho Chi Minh City has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, July is the most rainy.
- On average, February has the least rainy days.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 158.0 days
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Ho Chi Minh City.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Vietnam and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.