Climate and Average Weather in Santiago del Estero Province, Argentina
In Argentina you have several regions, one of which is called Santiago del Estero Province. The most popular city in this region is Termas de Río Hondo. So we will use the climate data of Termas de Río Hondo to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Santiago del Estero Province:
During the month of May, June and July you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in January, February, March, September, October, November and December. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 21°C (69°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of February, March, April, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- January is the wettest month in Santiago del Estero Province. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Santiago del Estero Province is December with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- The coldest month is July with an average maximum daytime temperature of 21°C (69°F).
- January is the sunniest month in Santiago del Estero Province.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Santiago del Estero Province in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Santiago del Estero Province, Argentina?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.