Climate and Average Weather in Bihar, India
In India you have several regions, one of which is called Bihar. The most popular city in this region is Patna. So we will use the climate data of Patna to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Bihar:
During the month of January you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 23°C (74°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, August and September.
- Bihar has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- July is the wettest month in Bihar. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- November is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Bihar is May with an average maximum temperature of 39°C (103°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 23°C (74°F).
- May is the sunniest month in Bihar.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Bihar in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Bihar, India?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.