Climate and average monthly weather in Az Za‘farānah, Egypt
What is the best time of year to go to Az Za‘farānah in Egypt?
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of January, February, March, November and December you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The hottest season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Az Za‘farānah has dry periods in January, February, March and April.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- April is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit