Average monthly weather in Punta Arenas, Chile
What's the best time to travel to Punta Arenas in Chile? Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical weather data:
- Punta Arenas has dry periods in September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- April is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don't like to much rain.
- October is the driest month.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)
Weather Forecast for Punta Arenas
Show in Fahrenheit