Average monthly snow and rainfall in Syracuse (Sicily) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Syracuse in Inches »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in October.
- Syracuse has dry periods in May, June, July and August.
- On average, October is the wettest month with 103 mm (4 inches) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 2 mm (0.1 inches) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 522 mm (20.6 inches)