Average monthly snow and rainfall in San Miguel de Allende (Guanajuato) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- San Miguel de Allende has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 698.0 mm (27.48 in)
Show average precipitation in San Miguel de Allende in Inches »
Weather Forecast for San Miguel de Allende (Guanajuato)
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in San Miguel de Allende.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Mexico and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.