Climate and Average Weather in Guanajuato, Mexico
Guanajuato is a region in Mexico. The most popular city in this region is San Miguel de Allende. So we will use the climate data of San Miguel de Allende to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Guanajuato:
During the month of January, November and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in March, April, May and June. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 23°C (73°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of June, July, August and September have a high chance of precipitation.
- Guanajuato has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- July is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Guanajuato is May with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Guanajuato, Mexico?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.