Average monthly snow and rainfall in Mérida (Yucatán) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Mérida in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August, September and October.
- Mérida has dry periods in March and April.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 185 mm (7.3 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, March is the driest month with 23 mm (0.9 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1040 mm (40.9 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Mérida (Yucatán)