Average minimum and maximum temperature in Mérida (Yucatán) in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Mérida, Mexico.
Show the average temperatures in Mérida in Fahrenheit
- The months January, February, March, November and December have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 30.6° Celsius (87.08° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 21.0° Celsius (69.8° Fahrenheit)