Average monthly snow and rainfall in Hoi An (Quang Nam) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: August, September, October, November and December.
- Hoi An has dry periods in February and March.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, March is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 2160.0 mm (85.04 in)
Show average precipitation in Hoi An in Inches »
More climate information for Hoi An
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Hoi An.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Vietnam and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.