Average monthly snow and rainfall in Hoi An (Quang Nam) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Hoi An in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: August, September, October, November and December.
- Hoi An has dry periods in February and March.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, March is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 2160.0 mm (85.04 in)