Average monthly snow and rainfall in Nagpur (millimeter)
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Nagpur has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month.
- On average, April is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Show average precipitation in Nagpur in Inches »
Weather Forecast for Nagpur
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Nagpur.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in India and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.