Average monthly snow and rainfall in Cape Town (Western Cape) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Cape Town in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July and August.
- Cape Town has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, July is the wettest month with 132 mm (5.2 inches) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 18 mm (0.7 inches) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 752 mm (29.6 inches)