Average monthly snow and rainfall in Lisbon (Lisbon Region) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Lisbon in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: October, November and December.
- Lisbon has dry periods in June, July and August.
- On average, November is the wettest month with 128.0 mm (5.04 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 4.0 mm (0.16 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 775.0 mm (30.51 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Lisbon (Lisbon Region)