Average monthly snow and rainfall in Morondava in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Morondava in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February and December.
- Morondava has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- On average, January is the wettest month.
- On average, August is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 764.0 mm (30.08 in)