Average day and night temperature in Vila Nova de Gaia (Norte Region) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal.
Show the average temperatures in Vila Nova de Gaia in Fahrenheit
- The months June, July, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 25.0° Celsius (77° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is December with 13.0° Celsius (55.4° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 19.0° Celsius (66.2° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 9.0° Celsius (48.2° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Vila Nova de Gaia (Norte Region)
Patchy rain possible