Average monthly snow and rainfall in Vila Nova de Gaia (Norte Region) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Vila Nova de Gaia in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- Vila Nova de Gaia has dry periods in July and August.
- On average, December is the wettest month with 176.0 mm (6.93 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, July is the driest month with 16.0 mm (0.63 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Vila Nova de Gaia (Norte Region)
Patchy rain possible