Average minimum and maximum temperature in Taipei (Taipei Municipality) in celsius
- Hot season / summer is in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 26.6° Celsius (79.88° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Taipei in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Taipei
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Taipei.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Taiwan and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.