Average minimum and maximum temperature in Río San Juan (Puerto Plata Province) in celsius
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 30.0° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 19.0° Celsius (66.2° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Río San Juan in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Río San Juan
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Río San Juan.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Dominican Republic and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.