Climate and Average Weather in Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic
Puerto Plata Province is a region in Dominican Republic. The most popular city in this region is Sosúa. So we will use the climate data of Sosúa to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Puerto Plata Province:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is March with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January, November and December.
- December is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- June is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Puerto Plata Province is August with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (89°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Puerto Plata Province, Dominican Republic?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.