Average temperature in Pyeongchang (Gangwon-Do) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Pyeongchang , South Korea.
Show the average temperatures in Pyeongchang in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 27° Celsius (80° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 3° Celsius (37° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 16° Celsius (60° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 6° Celsius (42° Fahrenheit)