Average minimum and maximum temperature in Puerto Maldonado (Madre de Dios) in celsius
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is October.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 30.0° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 19.0° Celsius (66.2° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Puerto Maldonado in Fahrenheit »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Puerto Maldonado.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Peru and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.