Average temperature in Seoul in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Seoul, South Korea.
Show the average temperatures in Seoul in Fahrenheit
- The months of May, June, July, September and October have nice average temperatures.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 31° Celsius (87° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 3° Celsius (38° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 18° Celsius (65° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 8° Celsius (46° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Seoul
broken clouds and no rain
overcast and heavy rain
partly cloudy and no rain