Average day and night temperature in Seoul in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Seoul, South Korea.
Show the average temperatures in Seoul in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, July, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 30° Celsius (87° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 2° Celsius (36° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 18° Celsius (64° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 9° Celsius (48° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Seoul