Average day and night temperature in Seoul in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Seoul, South Korea.
Show the average temperatures in Seoul in Fahrenheit
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 30.0° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 1.6° Celsius (34.88° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 17.1° Celsius (62.78° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 8.7° Celsius (47.66° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Seoul
Patchy rain possible