Average minimum and maximum temperature in Puerto Ayora (Galapagos) in celsius
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is March.
- On average, the coolest month is August.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 28.0° Celsius (82.4° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 21.5° Celsius (70.7° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Puerto Ayora in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Puerto Ayora
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Puerto Ayora.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Ecuador and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.