Average day and night temperature in New York (New York State) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in New York, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in New York in Fahrenheit
- The months June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 16.0° Celsius (60.8° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 8.0° Celsius (46.4° Fahrenheit)