Average minimum and maximum temperature in Granada (Andalucía) in celsius
- The months May, June, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 21.0° Celsius (69.8° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 8.0° Celsius (46.4° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Granada in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Granada
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Granada.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Spain and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.