Average day and night temperature in Granada (Andalucía) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Granada, Spain.
Show the average temperatures in Granada in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- Hot season / summer is in June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 21.0° Celsius (69.8° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 8.0° Celsius (46.4° Fahrenheit)