Average minimum and maximum temperature in Santa Cruz (celsius)
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is October.
- On average, the coolest month is June.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 28.0° Celsius (82.4° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 18.0° Celsius (64.4° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Santa Cruz in Fahrenheit »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Santa Cruz.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Bolivia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.