Climate and Average Weather in Santa Cruz, Bolivia
In Bolivia you have several regions, one of which is called Santa Cruz. The most popular city in this region is Santa Cruz de la Sierra. So we will use the climate data of Santa Cruz de la Sierra to tell you more about the kind of weather you can expect in Santa Cruz:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (80°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, February, March, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- January is the wettest month in Santa Cruz. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Santa Cruz is November with an average maximum temperature of 32°C (91°F).
- The coldest month is July with an average maximum daytime temperature of 27°C (80°F).
Interested in the average weather conditions in Santa Cruz in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Santa Cruz, Bolivia?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.