Average minimum and maximum temperature in Porto (Norte Region) in celsius
- The months June, July, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 19.0° Celsius (66.2° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 9.0° Celsius (48.2° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Porto in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Porto
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Porto.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Portugal and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.