Average monthly snow and rainfall in Porto (Norte Region) in millimeter
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March, April, October, November and December.
- Porto has dry periods in July and August.
- On average, December is the wettest month.
- On average, July is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Show average precipitation in Porto in Inches »
More climate information for Porto
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Porto.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Portugal and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.