Average day and night temperature in Nassau (New Providence) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Nassau, Bahamas.
Show the average temperatures in Nassau in Fahrenheit
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is July with 32.3° Celsius (90.14° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 25.5° Celsius (77.9° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 29.0° Celsius (84.2° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 21.0° Celsius (69.8° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Nassau (New Providence)
Patchy rain possible