Average minimum and maximum temperature in Los Angeles (California) in celsius
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 24.0° Celsius (75.2° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 13.0° Celsius (55.4° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Los Angeles in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Los Angeles
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Los Angeles.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in United States of America and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.