Average minimum and maximum temperature in Haifa (North District Israel) in celsius
- Hot season / summer is in June, July, August, September and October.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 25.0° Celsius (77° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 17.0° Celsius (62.6° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Haifa in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Haifa
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Haifa.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Israel and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.