Average monthly snow and rainfall in Haifa (North District Israel) in millimeter
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January and December.
- Haifa has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, December is the wettest month.
- On average, August is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 541.0 mm (21.30 in)
Show average precipitation in Haifa in Inches »
More climate information for Haifa
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Haifa.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Israel and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.