Tel Aviv, Israel
Average Weather in Tel Aviv, Israel
What's the best time to travel to Tel Aviv in Israel? Here are some facts:
- Hot season / summer is in June, July, August and September.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January, February, August and September.
- Tel Aviv has dry periods in April and May.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- September is the wettest month.
- May is the driest month.
Weather Forecast Tel Aviv, Israel
Show in Fahrenheit
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
This is the monthly total of sunhours
Average water temperature over the year
The monthly mean water temperature. Show in Fahrenheit »
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches »
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.
Average humidity over the year
This is the mean monthly relative humidity
Average wind speed over the year
This is the mean monthly wind speed (meters per second)