Climate and Average Weather in Siboya Island, Thailand
Siboya Island is a region in Thailand. The most popular city in this region is Siboya. So we will use the climate data of Siboya to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Siboya Island:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Siboya Island is February with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (94°F).
- February is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Siboya Island, Thailand?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.