Climate and Average Weather in Samut Prakan Province, Thailand
Samut Prakan Province is a region in Thailand. The most popular city in this region is Bang Bo. So we will use the climate data of Bang Bo to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Samut Prakan Province:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (89°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Samut Prakan Province is April with an average maximum temperature of 35°C (95°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Samut Prakan Province, Thailand?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.