Climate and Average Weather in Sakon Nakhon Province, Thailand
Sakon Nakhon Province is a region in Thailand. The most popular city in this region is Sakon Nakhon. So we will use the climate data of Sakon Nakhon to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Sakon Nakhon Province:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (83°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, July, August and September.
- Sakon Nakhon Province has dry periods in January, November and December.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Sakon Nakhon Province is April with an average maximum temperature of 35°C (95°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Sakon Nakhon Province, Thailand?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.