Climate and Average Weather in Mae Hong Son Province, Thailand
Mae Hong Son Province is a region in Thailand. The most popular city in this region is Pai. So we will use the climate data of Pai to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Mae Hong Son Province:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (83°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of May, June, July and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- Mae Hong Son Province has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Mae Hong Son Province is April with an average maximum temperature of 36°C (97°F).
- March is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Mae Hong Son Province, Thailand?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.