Climate and average monthly weather in Ubatuba (Sao Paulo State), Brazil
The high season in Ubatuba is summer (December to March), but this season is also the most crowded and most expensive period. Off-season (May-October) is also a good option, if you are looking for low hotel prices and don't mind to face the risk of having some days with low temperatures. Ubatuba's winter temperatures stay around the 18-20 degrees Celsius (64-70 degrees Fahrenheit), dipping occasionally below the 14 degrees Celsius (60ºFahrenehit).
Rainy days can be disturbing in a visit to Ubatuba, but they are very unpredictable. Most rain is seen from December until March.
What is the best time of year to go to Ubatuba in Brazil? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month: January, February, March, April, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is January.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- January is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- June is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Ubatuba
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches