Climate and average monthly weather in Sao Paulo (Sao Paulo State), Brazil
São Paulo has a monsoon-influenced humid subtropical climate . The city experiences warm summers with average temperatures between 25 and 30 degrees Celsius (77 & 86 degrees Fahrenheit). Winter is a bit cooler with temperatures between 10 and 20 degrees Celsius (50 & 68° Fahrenheit). Most of the rain falls in the warmer months and almost no rain is seen between June and August.
What is the best time of year to go to Sao Paulo in Brazil? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of April, May, June, July, August, September and October you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month: January, February, March and December.
- On average, the warmest month is February.
- On average, the coolest month is July.
- January is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Sao Paulo
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.