Climate and Average Weather in Sao Paulo State, Brazil
Sao Paulo State is a region in Brazil. The most popular city in this region is Sao Paulo. So we will use the climate data of Sao Paulo to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Sao Paulo State:
During the month of May, June, July, August and September you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are January, February and March. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 22°C (73°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March and December.
- January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Sao Paulo State is February with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (84°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
São Paulo state experiences warm summers with temperatures between 20 and 30 degrees Celsius (68 & 86 degrees Fahrenheit). Winter is a bit cooler with temperatures between 10 and 20 degrees Celsius (50 & 68° Fahrenheit). Most of the rain falls in the warmer months and almost no rain is seen between June and August.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Sao Paulo State, Brazil?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.