Climate and average monthly weather in Siena (Tuscany), Italy
Siena has a warm maritime climate that is strongly influenced by the Mediterranean sea. Due to this influence the weather is very stable in Siena. This means summer and winter temperatures are not very far apart and it rarely gets really hot or extremely cold. The rainfall is evenly distributed throughout the year, but in summer months the average rainfall is a bit lower. In winter months, the average daily temperature is around ten degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit).
What is the best time of year to go to Siena in Italy? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of May, June and September you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The months October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- October is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Siena
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches