Climate and average monthly weather in Novosibirsk (Novosibirsk Region), Russia
Novosibirsk has an humid continental climate with a huge difference between summer and winter. Winters are icy cold and snow is frequent, falling on almost half of all winter days. With averages around -20 degrees Celsius (-4° Fahrenheit) most people find it to cold to travel to Novosibirsk in winter. Summers are short but nice with an average of 19 degrees Celsius (66° Fahrenheit). Temperatures can even go as high as 30 °C (86 °F) to 35 °C (95 °F) in summer. June and July are very sunny with over 300 hours of sun a month.
What is the best time of year to go to Novosibirsk in Russia? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of June and August you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The coldest season / winter is in the months January, February, March, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Novosibirsk
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches
Average monthly rainy days over the year
This is the number of days each month with rain, snow, hail etc.