Climate and average monthly weather in Coihaique (Aysen), Chile
What is the best time of year to go to Coihaique in Chile?
Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- On average, the warmest month is .
- On average, the coolest month is .
- May is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Cheapest month to fly to Coihaique
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches