Average monthly snow and rainfall in Villahermosa (Tabasco) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Villahermosa in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August, September and October.
- Villahermosa has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 42.52 in (1080.0 mm)