Average monthly snow and rainfall in Villahermosa (Tabasco) in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August, September and October.
- Villahermosa has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)
Show average precipitation in Villahermosa in Millimeter »
Weather Forecast for Villahermosa (Tabasco)
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Villahermosa.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Mexico and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.