Climate and Average Weather in Tabasco, Mexico
Tabasco is a region in Mexico. The most popular city in this region is Villahermosa. So we will use the climate data of Villahermosa to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Tabasco:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: June, July, August, September, October and November.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- April is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Tabasco is May with an average maximum temperature of 35°C (95°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Tabasco, Mexico?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.